Imbalence

by V.E. Mitchell | Science Fiction & Fantasy |
Registered by jemimus of Den Haag, Zuid-Holland Netherlands on 1/13/2019
Journal Entry 1 by jemimus from Den Haag, Zuid-Holland Netherlands on Sunday, January 13, 2019
The Jarada are a mysterious race of insectoid beings with an extreme devotion to protocol. When this usually reclusive race offer to open diplomatic relations with the Federation, Captain Picard and the U.S.S. Enterprise are quickly ordered to Jarada to negotiate the exchange of Ambassadors.

When the ship arrives, the Jarada seem uncharacteristically friendly. They invite Picard to send down members of his crew and negotiations proceed both quickly and smoothly. Suddenly, however, the Jarada change. They cut off Commander Riker and his away team from the U.S.S. Enterprise and initiate an unprovoked attack on the ship, Now Picard must unravel the aliens' mystery before it's too late for the away team -- and the U.S.S. Enterprise.

Journal Entry 2 by jemimus at StationsBoekWissel beneden in Utrecht, Utrecht Netherlands on Friday, February 08, 2019

Released 1 yr ago (2/8/2019 UTC) at StationsBoekWissel beneden in Utrecht, Utrecht Netherlands

Hi! Thank you for looking up this book!
I hope you are enjoying it. Its free!
Would you considder leaving a comment here on the site to let me know you found it? I would love that :)
Once you are done with it, feel free to pass it along to anyone you want, or or to leave it at a book spot!

This is one of my old Star Trek books, from when I was at the hight of my fandom in the 1990's.
Hope you enjoy it as much as I did. Live long and prosper!
----------------------

This book was released into the wild at the the Utrecht Centraal Stationsboekwissel on 9 feb 2019
The Stationsboekwissel is kept stocked by volenteers, people who love to read and share books. Many of them from Bookcrossing!
If you want to participate, have a look at this forum: https://www.bookcrossing.com/forum/15/557231

Have fun reading!