That Liverpool Girl

by Ruth Hamilton | Literature & Fiction |
ISBN: 1447208137 Global Overview for this book
Registered by wing3malglueckwing of Lankwitz, Berlin Germany on 1/9/2019
Journal Entry 1 by wing3malglueckwing from Lankwitz, Berlin Germany on Wednesday, January 09, 2019
Not even the bomb that destroyed their city could break their spirit

>> In the backstreets of Liverpool, Eileen Watson lives with her mother Nellie, daughter Mel and her three tearaway sons. Life isn't great, but they have each other, and family can get throug anything. Or can't they? <<

About the author
Ruth Hamilton is the bestselling aothor of twenty novels, including Spinning Jenny, Mulligan's Yard, Dorothy's War and Mersey View. She has become one of the north-west of England's mot popular writers. She was born in Bolton, which is the setting for many of her novels, and has spent most of her life in Lancashire. She now lives in Liverpool.

Journal Entry 2 by wing3malglueckwing at Lankwitz, Berlin Germany on Sunday, April 21, 2019
Very interesting!

Journal Entry 3 by wing3malglueckwing at Lankwitz, Berlin Germany on Sunday, April 21, 2019
Hello dear finder of this book,

I hope you'll like the idea and practice of BookCrossing. I also hope you’ll make a journal entry on this book. You may choose to remain anonymous or to join (it's free and spam-free!) If you do choose to join, you can choose to use me as your referring member so I'll know that I've made someone enthusiastic about BookCrossing.

Feel free to take the time and read this book, or to pass it on to a friend or even set it out "in the wild" for someone else to find. If you do choose to join and journal, then you can watch the book as it travels. You'll be alerted by an email each time someone makes another journal entry.

Happy reading!

Journal Entry 4 by wing3malglueckwing at Pier Head in Liverpool, Merseyside United Kingdom on Sunday, April 21, 2019

Released 5 mos ago (4/21/2019 UTC) at Pier Head in Liverpool, Merseyside United Kingdom

The book waits at Pier Head for new readers.

Journal Entry 5 by loulouloves at Liverpool, Merseyside United Kingdom on Sunday, April 28, 2019
...picked this book on Easter Sunday in Liverpool and started reading it on the way home to London. It made my day