Endangered Animals Colouring Book: UK Amphibians and Reptiles

by Cassie Herschel-Shorland | Outdoors & Nature |
ISBN: 1905747462 Global Overview for this book
Registered by wingReetPetitewing of Beeston, Nottinghamshire United Kingdom on 1/9/2019
Journal Entry 1 by wingReetPetitewing from Beeston, Nottinghamshire United Kingdom on Wednesday, January 09, 2019
Endangered Animals Colouring Book – UK Amphibians and Reptiles is a fun educational book with beautiful drawings to colour. It includes a fun game to colour and play, a section on 'How You Can Help' and tips on 'Nature Notes' that can help you to become a citizen environmentalist .

Journal Entry 2 by wingReetPetitewing at Beeston, Nottinghamshire United Kingdom on Monday, January 14, 2019
This is a RABCK going to Shahrun

Journal Entry 3 by wingReetPetitewing at Beeston, Nottinghamshire United Kingdom on Monday, January 21, 2019
Posted to Shahrun. Enjoy

Journal Entry 4 by Shahrun at Dagenham, Essex United Kingdom on Wednesday, January 23, 2019
This arrived safe and sound with me. Thank you very much. I shall read it next and find it a new reader as soon as I can.

Journal Entry 5 by Shahrun at Dagenham, Essex United Kingdom on Monday, January 28, 2019
This wouldn’t be my first choice of subject matter (I don’t actually like snakes or lizards etc), but I do love colouring in so decided to be brave. I found it very interesting reading about amphibians and reptiles that share my county and I mostly has no idea they existed! I think it’s a good book for interested (and even uninterested) parties to educate them on the subject matter and it’s conservation. I enjoyed colouring in my page. I decided to be grown up about it and not do my usual rainbow or clashing colours. I stuck to the authors description as best as I could. I will do my best to find it a new victim as soon as I can.

Journal Entry 6 by Shahrun at Goose pub in Walthamstow, Greater London United Kingdom on Sunday, February 10, 2019

Released 1 wk ago (2/10/2019 UTC) at Goose pub in Walthamstow, Greater London United Kingdom

Going to a BookCrossing meet up in The Goose Pub, Walthamstow. If another BookCrosser doesn’t want this, I will bring it back and try to find it another reader.

Journal Entry 7 by Shahrun at Dagenham, Essex United Kingdom on Monday, February 11, 2019
No takers, so I still need to find it a new home.