Santa's Sleigh is on its way to Sheffield

by Eric James | Children's Books |
Registered by wing3malglueckwing of Lankwitz, Berlin Germany on 1/9/2019
Journal Entry 1 by wing3malglueckwing from Lankwitz, Berlin Germany on Wednesday, January 09, 2019
>> Santa can't visit until you're fast asleep, so snuggle down and read what happens on Christmas Eve when things don't quite go to plan. <<

So lovely to read.

Journal Entry 2 by wing3malglueckwing at Lankwitz, Berlin Germany on Wednesday, April 17, 2019
Hello dear finder of this book,

I hope you'll like the idea and practice of BookCrossing. I also hope you’ll make a journal entry on this book. You may choose to remain anonymous or to join (it's free and spam-free!) If you do choose to join, you can choose to use me as your referring member so I'll know that I've made someone enthusiastic about BookCrossing.

Feel free to take the time and read this book, or to pass it on to a friend or even set it out "in the wild" for someone else to find. If you do choose to join and journal, then you can watch the book as it travels. You'll be alerted by an email each time someone makes another journal entry.

Happy reading!

Released 1 mo ago (4/17/2019 UTC) at Winter Gardens in Sheffield City Centre in Sheffield, South Yorkshire United Kingdom

I know, in a few day the easter bunny will come - Happy Easter and Merry Christmas!
The book waits in the winter garden for you.

Journal Entry 4 by Pinkfluffbunny at Sheffield, South Yorkshire United Kingdom on Thursday, April 18, 2019
A perfect wee treat frae Germany.
Santa is obviously traveled and I wonder if these books are also done there.
Good to know Santa is there for all the boys and girls.
The perfect nighttime read in The Winter Gardens with the Sheffield elephants.