Elmo's 12 Days of Christmas

by Sarah Albee | Children's Books | This book has not been rated.
Registered by BOOKWORMINUSALL on 1/8/2019
Journal Entry 1 by BOOKWORMINUSALL on Tuesday, January 08, 2019
Made the mistake of going inSIDE the Library to make certain the books I needed to return went through the drop box correctly, because just inside the lobby of THIS particular Main Branch, are the Friends of the Library shelves. I wasn't really looking, REALly...NOT toDAY, but this little book stood up and waved..."Me, me, me...please take me...and go home beFORE you go to the Post Office and open the bottom of your Twelve Days of Christmas Package to Heartthumper and slip me inside for Lil Wulffie, pa...LEEEEASE!!!" I said to myself...no way...it will just delay me mailing my packages for aNOTHer day, and I have no change. But I could now here ELMO's voice attached to the little waving book saying..."Elmo thinks Lil Wulffie would really LOVE to read this storybook with his Grandmother, by whatever name he calls her, and along with the 12 Days of Christmas Book you are sending HER, with the groups of Five Golden THINGS, you ARE sending five golden "rings" (refrigerator magnets) for her to hang up his artwork as he creates it...and, Elmo is pretty sure you can find enough change for just this ONE book." That's my story and I'm sticking to it!!! ; D

Journal Entry 2 by BOOKWORMINUSALL at Hutchinson, Kansas USA on Tuesday, January 08, 2019

Released 2 mos ago (1/8/2019 UTC) at Hutchinson, Kansas USA

TO THE FINDER OF THIS BOOK:

HELLO...WELCOME to BOOKCROSSING...and CONGRATULATIONS!

You have not only found yourself a good book, but a whole community of booklovers dedicated to sharing books with each other and the world at large. I hope you'll stick around a bit and get to know BOOKCROSSING http://www.bookcrossing.com/about. Maybe you'll even decide to make a journal entry on this book, possibly listing me...BOOKWORMINUSALL...as the one who referred you. We want to make the whole world a library! You may choose to remain anonymous or to join (it's free!). Feel free to read and keep this book, or to pass it on to a friend, or even set it free "in the wild" for someone else to find as you did. If you do choose to join and journal, then you can watch the book as it travels - you'll be alerted by email each time someone makes another journal entry. It's all confidential (you're known only by your screen name and no one is ever given your email address), it's fun, it's free, and it's spam-free...all thanks to our dedicated totally AWESOME BOOKCROSSING MANAGEMENT http://www.bookcrossing.com/management, and SUPPORT TEAMS!!!

HAPPY READING!

Journal Entry 3 by heartthumper at Hutchinson, Kansas USA on Saturday, January 12, 2019
LOL! I love it. He is arriving on the 3:18am train tomorrow morning, so we will read this book together tomorrow night. Thank you so much. And he LOVES Elmo!