Behind Closed Doors

Registered by wingJ4shawwing of Boise, Idaho USA on 1/7/2019
Journal Entry 1 by wingJ4shawwing from Boise, Idaho USA on Monday, January 07, 2019
Purchased this one in the Sunday 50% off paperbacks sale at Idaho Youth Ranch Thrift Store on Broadway.

About the Book:
Published June 19th 2016

Everyone knows a couple like Jack and Grace: he has looks and wealth, she has charm and elegance. You'd like to get to know Grace better. But it's difficult, because you realize Jack and Grace are never apart. Some might call this true love.

Picture this: a dinner party at their perfect home, the conversation and wine flowing. They appear to be in their element while entertaining. And Grace's friends are eager to reciprocate with lunch the following week. Grace wants to go, but knows she never will. Her friends call—so why doesn't Grace ever answer the phone? And how can she cook such elaborate meals but remain so slim?

And why are there bars on one of the bedroom windows?

The perfect marriage? Or the perfect lie?

My Review:
A brilliant debut novel which had me transfixed on the plot and what was going to come next.
Lots of twisty turns and loved the ending.
A very bold storyline/subject matter for a debut.
Looking forward to reading more by this author - I have her next 2 books on my TBR pile!

Journal Entry 2 by wingJ4shawwing at Boise, Idaho USA on Tuesday, July 16, 2019

Released 3 mos ago (7/15/2019 UTC) at Boise, Idaho USA

Mailed out as a Wishlist RABCK as a part of the Send your current read RABCK ..... (just because)

(I always add physical postage stamps to my packages. If you are not a collector yourself, check out the I collect postage stamps because... thread to find them a happy home.)

Journal Entry 3 by spoiledrotten at Waldwick, New Jersey USA on Monday, July 29, 2019
Thanks so much for this wonderful surprise which arrived in the mail today!

Journal Entry 4 by spoiledrotten at Waldwick, New Jersey USA on Wednesday, September 18, 2019
On reserve for whiskeyjane for the wishlist tag game.

Journal Entry 5 by spoiledrotten at Albuquerque, New Mexico USA on Saturday, September 21, 2019

Released 1 mo ago (9/21/2019 UTC) at Albuquerque, New Mexico USA

Sending to whiskeyjane for the wishlist tag game!

Journal Entry 6 by whiskeyjane at Albuquerque, New Mexico USA on Sunday, September 29, 2019
Spoiledrotten sent me this great surprise RABCK from the wishlist tag game; the book arrived safely in the mail yesterday. I am def going to speed thru my current read because I am so excited to read this book! TYVM spoiledrotten

Journal Entry 7 by whiskeyjane at Albuquerque, New Mexico USA on Sunday, September 29, 2019
WELCOME TO BOOKCROSSING Congratulations! You found a traveling book! This book has been set free. It is yours to keep or share. Please take a moment to make a journal entry to let me know the book has found a new home