American Assassin

by Bestsellers - Books USA Press | Mystery & Thrillers | This book has not been rated.
Registered by wingSqueakyChuwing of Rockville, Maryland USA on 1/6/2019
Journal Entry 1 by wingSqueakyChuwing from Rockville, Maryland USA on Sunday, January 06, 2019
This is one of 33 books donated to the Little Free Library of Twinbrook (#7720) from a fellow Little Free Library steward in Rockville, Maryland, USA. The books came from the library of her dad who recently passed away.

To our donor: It will be my honor to find these books a new home in memory of your dad who cherished them. Thank you so much for sharing these books with us!

I'm releasing this book for...

***The 2019 You're Such an Animal Release Challenge hosted by Secretariat. The title of this wild release contains the word ASS (x2).

----------------------------

Hello and welcome to BookCrossing ... where we make the whole world a library!

Enjoy the book!