Kane and Abel

by Jeffrey Archer | Literature & Fiction |
Registered by Ladylit of Fair Oaks, California USA on 1/4/2019
Journal Entry 1 by Ladylit from Fair Oaks, California USA on Friday, January 04, 2019
I read this book when it was first published years ago, this is a rerelease. It is a very good read.

Journal Entry 2 by Ladylit at Little library charter 30057 in Napa, California USA on Monday, January 14, 2019

Released 5 mos ago (1/13/2019 UTC) at Little library charter 30057 in Napa, California USA

Please make a journal entry!
You can do it without giving out any personal information, or you can create a bookcrossing ID and become a bookcrosser yourself. I really love knowing where my books end up on their travels.

Journal Entry 3 by Ladylit at Little library charter 30057 in Napa, California USA on Monday, January 14, 2019

Please make a journal entry!