The Dark Half

Registered by LeishaCamden of Alna bydel, Oslo fylke Norway on 1/4/2019
Journal Entry 1 by LeishaCamden from Alna bydel, Oslo fylke Norway on Friday, January 04, 2019
Copied from amazon.com:

Master storyteller Stephen King presents the classic “wondrously frightening” (Publishers Weekly) #1 New York Times bestseller about a writer’s horrific and haunting pseudonym.

“I’m back...I’m back from the dead and you don’t seem glad to see me at all, you ungrateful son of a bitch.”

After thirteen years of international bestseller stardom with his works of violent crime fiction, author George Stark is officially declared dead—revealed by a national magazine to have been killed at the hands of the man who created him: the once well-regarded but now obscure writer Thad Beaumont. Thad’s even gone so far as to stage a mock burial of his wildly successful pseudonym, complete with tombstone and the epitaph “Not a Very Nice Guy.” Although on the surface, it seems that Thad can finally concentrate on his own novels, there’s a certain unease at the prospect of leaving George Stark behind. But that’s nothing compared to the horror about to descend upon Thad’s new life. There are the vicious, out-of-control nightmares, for starters. And how is he able to explain the fact that everyone connected to George Stark’s untimely demise is now meeting a brutal end of their own in a pattern of homicidal savagery...and why each blood-soaked crime scene has Thad’s fingerprints all over it? Thad Beaumont may have once believed that George Stark was running out of things to say, but he’s going to find out just how wrong he is ...

Paperback copy from New English Library.

I bought and read this years and years ago. I don't remember a lot of details but I liked it when I read it. I like King and the premise of this book is interesting, and executed to King's pretty high standards.

Registering the book to release it for a challenge. :-)

Journal Entry 2 by LeishaCamden at Nobel fredsmuseum in Oslo Sentrum, Oslo fylke Norway on Monday, January 21, 2019

Released 3 mos ago (1/21/2019 UTC) at Nobel fredsmuseum in Oslo Sentrum, Oslo fylke Norway

Themed release for this challenge:

Releasing it for an American holiday in January - Martin Luther King jr day, which is today - at the Nobel Peace Center (it's *not* called the "Nobel fredsmuseum" as the release zone claims to be called). The Center is closed today as it's Monday - just my luck - so the release will be outside of the front entrance. The book is in a protective plastic bag and my cunning plan is to tie it to the railing :-D

Happy travels! :-)

Journal Entry 3 by Flora_K at Oslo, Oslo fylke Norway on Sunday, February 03, 2019
Found it while on vacation, tied in a plastic bag out front of the Nobel Peace Prize center. It caught my attention - so I picked it up. I've never heard of bookcrossing, but took the book with me and checked out what this was when I got home. Now that I'm back in Poland I'll read it and release it somewhere here.