Bet You Can't!: Science Impossibilities to Fool You

by Vicki Cobb | Children's Books | This book has not been rated.
ISBN: 0688519059 Global Overview for this book
Registered by wingIddyluwing of Durham, New Hampshire USA on 1/3/2019
Journal Entry 1 by wingIddyluwing from Durham, New Hampshire USA on Thursday, January 03, 2019
This is one of my sister's old books, given to me for registration and release.

Journal Entry 2 by wingIddyluwing at Durham, New Hampshire USA on Friday, March 08, 2019

Released 1 mo ago (3/8/2019 UTC) at Durham, New Hampshire USA

Sent to BOOKWORMINUSALL as a wishlist pick - I didn't have any of the individual books she had listed, but she mentioned that she liked children's books, and she expressed interest in this one via PM! So off it goes. :)

Picture is the snowy view from just outside the post office.

Journal Entry 3 by wingBOOKWORMINUSALLwing at Mesa, Arizona USA on Wednesday, March 20, 2019
THANK YOU for your thoughtfulness, Iddylu!!! : D I KNOW this special little book arrived several days ago now, but I'm not able to find the envelope at the moment to obtain the Tracking Number to double check just when...I LOVE the "snowy photo"!!! ; ) My sincere apologies for not being able to make a Journal Entry sooner. I've not forgotten ANY one, but I HAVE gotten further and further behind in my Bookcrossing commitments, responsibilities, and sorely needed FUN this quarter, in part because more testing results show that my Veteran is now in need of an especially risky angiogram for him, AND...a new doctor...never a dull moment. I did have a brief moment to flip through some pages when this vintage little book arrived, and it looks as though it will be quite a bit of fun for me, and will bring back memories of Science Experiments and FUN I shared with my children, many School Children, and numerous Boy Scouts earning Merit Badges...OH...so...MANy years ago!!! ; )