Time Travelling with a Hamster

by Ross Welford | Literature & Fiction |
ISBN: 000815631X Global Overview for this book
Registered by JPix of Southampton, Hampshire United Kingdom on 1/3/2019
Journal Entry 1 by JPix from Southampton, Hampshire United Kingdom on Thursday, January 03, 2019
“My dad died twice. Once when he was thirty nine and again four years later when he was twelve.”

On Al Chaudhury’s twelfth birthday his beloved Grandpa Byron gives him a letter from Al’s late father. In it Al receives a mission: travel back to 1984 in a secret time machine and save his father’s life.

Al soon discovers that time travel requires daring and imagination. It also requires lies, theft, setting his school on fire and ignoring philosophical advice from Grandpa Byron. All without losing his pet hamster, Alan Shearer…

Released 1 mo ago (3/25/2019 UTC) at Little Free Library on Desborough Road in Eastleigh, Hampshire United Kingdom

Will leave in the Little Free Library.

Hello, and welcome to Bookcrossing! Thanks for finding this book, I hope you enjoy it. Please leave a message to say where you found it, it's free and anonymous! Feel free to keep the book, give it to a friend or release it into the wild again for someone else to find. If you would like to track where the book goes next join Bookcrossing (also free) and you'll get sent an email when the next person finds it. Happy reading...

Journal Entry 3 by Msmadmess at Eastleigh, Hampshire United Kingdom on Monday, March 25, 2019
Got out of my little free library on Desborough Road, Eastleigh and am planning on reading it for book 23 of my 100 books in a year reading challenge to raise money for the Countess Mountbatten Hospice