The Making of the African Queen or How I Went to Africa With Bogart, Bacall, and Huston and Almost Lost My Mind

by Katharine Hepburn | Biographies & Memoirs | This book has not been rated.
Registered by wingerishkigalwing of Salt Lake City, Utah USA on 4/4/2019
Journal Entry 1 by wingerishkigalwing from Salt Lake City, Utah USA on Thursday, April 04, 2019
I adore all three of the actors, so even this eye-opener couldn’t make me love them any less — loll

And some fabulous photos!

Journal Entry 2 by wingbooklady331wing at Cape Coral, Florida USA on Wednesday, April 10, 2019
Thank you very much for sending it to me. I have always enjoyed Katharine Hepburn.

Note: September 2019—- it was fun to read some of the things that went on behind the scenes of this wonderful movie. It sure was not an easy task.

Journal Entry 3 by wingbooklady331wing at Cape Coral, Florida USA on Friday, September 06, 2019

Released 3 mos ago (9/6/2019 UTC) at Cape Coral, Florida USA

Enjoy! KTM RABCK to freezone.

Journal Entry 4 by wingfreezonewing at Leominster, Massachusetts USA on Tuesday, September 17, 2019
This just arrived in the mail yesterday. Thank you so much! Hepburn's got a tart and entertaining way of writing and talking. I even met her once (didn't say anything of note, I was too awed.) Looking forward to reading it...thank you!