Cranberry Queen

by Kathleen Demarco | Literature & Fiction |
Registered by MarciNYC of Philadelphia, Pennsylvania USA on 4/6/2004
Journal Entry 1 by MarciNYC from Philadelphia, Pennsylvania USA on Sunday, September 26, 2004
Sadly, there comes a time when a woman's gotta purge some of the unread books on her bookshelf to make way for others. As a result, I am offering this up as a RABCK Book Wish List forum.

CLAIMED: Geegal

Journal Entry 2 by Geegal on Friday, November 05, 2004
Thank you MarciNYC !!!

After recently reading a number of novels dealing with grieving I needed a break from this topic. But now that I have read this novel I have to say that it really moved me and that I am glad I read it afterall. Cranberry Queen deals (which makes it also different) about the loss of parents and a brother. I first thought this novel would *depress* me but I liked it as it's beautifully written.

Journal Entry 3 by Geegal on Wednesday, September 28, 2005
BOOKRAY

Rules of this bookray:
1. Please journal the book when you receive it, and again when you mail it out -- that way, everyone will know the book's approximate location.
2. If you don't think you'll be able to read this book within a reasonable time of receipt, please let me know before it's sent to you by the previous reader, and I'll be happy to move your name down the list.
3. Whether you have read the book or not, please do not keep it longer than 3 months.

Regeln für diesen Bookray:
1. Bitte mach einen Journaleintrag sobald Du das Buch bekommen hast und noch einen, wenn Du es weiterverschickst, so dass alle anderen Teilnehmer wissen, wo sich das Buch gerade befindet.
2. Wenn Du absehen kannst, dass Du dieses Buch nicht innerhalb einer vernünftigen Zeit lesen werden kannst, schreib mir bitte, bevor es Dir geschickt wird und ich werde Dich gerne weiter nach Hinten auf der Teilnehmer Liste setzen.
3. Egal ob Du dieses Buch gelesen hast oder nicht, bitte behalte es nicht länger als 3 Monate.

This bookray is closed and finished now!!

List:
1.Nicoleangela
2.paradise192
3.jukes

Journal Entry 4 by Geegal at N/A in N/A, A Bookring -- Controlled Releases on Wednesday, September 28, 2005

Released 14 yrs ago (9/28/2005 UTC) at N/A in N/A, A Bookring -- Controlled Releases

Wrong release note, this is a bookray!

Journal Entry 5 by Nicoleangela from Eppstein, Hessen Germany on Saturday, October 01, 2005
Thank you Geegal!!
It sounds like a good book. I'll start right away.

Journal Entry 6 by Nicoleangela from Eppstein, Hessen Germany on Wednesday, October 12, 2005
I enjoyed this book-even though it's sad. Now it'll go to the next reader.

Journal Entry 7 by paradise192 on Thursday, October 13, 2005
i received it today - thanks a lot!

Journal Entry 8 by Jukes from Karlsruhe, Baden-Württemberg Germany on Monday, November 21, 2005
The book was in my mailbox today! :)

Journal Entry 9 by Jukes at Langer BC-Samstag in Esslingen, Baden-Württemberg Germany on Saturday, December 10, 2005

Released 14 yrs ago (12/10/2005 UTC) at Langer BC-Samstag in Esslingen, Baden-Württemberg Germany

Kommt mit nach Esslingen! :)

Journal Entry 10 by wingMary-Twing from Bretzfeld, Baden-Württemberg Germany on Sunday, December 11, 2005
Ich habe das Buch auf dem langen Esslinger Samstag mitgenommen.

11.2.06
Well - it's a nice story. Some parts of the book I really enjoyed reading! :) And on the other hand there were parts of the book when I was kind of bored.

17.3.06
reist jetzt in Inkheart's English Box...

Journal Entry 11 by YviWinter from Hannover, Niedersachsen Germany on Tuesday, April 18, 2006
Aus Inkhearts English Box gefischt.