The No. 1 Ladies´ Detective Agency

by Alexander McCall Smith | Literature & Fiction |
Registered by melodica of Buseck, Hessen Germany on 1/13/2019
Journal Entry 1 by melodica from Buseck, Hessen Germany on Sunday, January 13, 2019
Ich hatte die gleichnamige TV-Serie gesehen. Leider war es so, wie es so oft ist: Verfilmung und Buch haben wenig gemein. Ich habe im Buch nicht das gefunden, was mir an der Serie so gefallen hatte. Trotzdem eine nette Geschichte der Detektivin Precious Ramotswe, die in Botswana lebt. / I watched the TV-series. But like it often is: TV-series and book have not much in common. I didn´t find in the book what I liked about the TV-series. Despite this, it is a nice story of the lady detective Precious Ramotswe living in Botswana.

Released 1 mo ago (7/2/2019 UTC) at Another bookcrosser, -- By post or by hand/ in person -- United Kingdom

Will be sent to Abi-Gibby tomorrow - I hope you and your friend like my choice for your friend´s OBCZ.

Journal Entry 3 by wingAbi-Gibbywing at Millbrook, Cornwall United Kingdom on Thursday, July 11, 2019
Thank you for the parcel of books, it will help greatly with the OBCZ, much appreciated. I've not yet readnthe detectives agency so will read this one befor putting it on the shelfs

Journal Entry 4 by wingAbi-Gibbywing at Jury's Inn in Plymouth, Devon United Kingdom on Thursday, July 18, 2019

Released 4 wks ago (7/22/2019 UTC) at Jury's Inn in Plymouth, Devon United Kingdom

Congratulations, you have picked up a travelling book!
Happy reading!

Not sure what to do? Follow these steps!

2) Make a journal entry on this book to let us know how you found it!

***Please Note***

Journal Entry 5 by wingAnonymousFinderwing at Plymouth, Devon United Kingdom on Tuesday, July 23, 2019
Picked up at the hotel I was staying at along with another book, hitchhikers guide to the galaxy, will be taking them back to London with me on Friday