Carthage

by Joyce Carol Oates | Mystery & Thrillers |
ISBN: 0062208128 Global Overview for this book
Registered by wingmarmee463wing of Templestowe, Victoria Australia on 12/31/2018
Journal Entry 1 by wingmarmee463wing from Templestowe, Victoria Australia on Monday, December 31, 2018

On to Mt TBR it goes.

Journal Entry 2 by wingmarmee463wing at The Nook in Melbourne CBD, Victoria Australia on Thursday, January 03, 2019

Released 6 mos ago (1/6/2019 UTC) at The Nook in Melbourne CBD, Victoria Australia

On to the Bookcase.

To the finder of this book -
Please let me know it is in safe hands by journalling that you have caught it, you are under no obligation to read it and Bookcrossing is completely anonymous.

Journal Entry 3 by genrek at Templestowe, Victoria Australia on Tuesday, April 16, 2019
I did enjoy parts of the story line but at the same time I felt this was to elongated. Using consciousness in some places, and a narrative voices in others it all seemed a bit odd

Journal Entry 4 by wingmarmee463wing at SI Cafe in Templestowe, Victoria Australia on Friday, April 26, 2019

Released 2 mos ago (4/26/2019 UTC) at SI Cafe in Templestowe, Victoria Australia

On the shelf.

To the finder of this book -

Journal Entry 5 by monamore at Darebin Senior Citizens in Preston, Victoria Australia on Friday, April 26, 2019

Released 2 mos ago (4/29/2019 UTC) at Darebin Senior Citizens in Preston, Victoria Australia

described as dark and riveting