Tyrant

by Stephen Greenblatt | Other |
Registered by wingbooklady331wing of Cape Coral, Florida USA on 12/28/2018
Journal Entry 1 by wingbooklady331wing from Cape Coral, Florida USA on Friday, December 28, 2018
If you are new to BookCrossing and found this book and this site, Welcome!

Journal Entry 2 by wingbooklady331wing at Cape Coral, Florida USA on Monday, July 22, 2019
If you are a Shakespeare fan, this book is for you.

Journal Entry 3 by wingbooklady331wing at Cape Coral, Florida USA on Wednesday, July 31, 2019

Planned Release in 1 wk (8/31/2019 UTC) at Cape Coral, Florida USA

Enjoy! One Word Title Release Challenge 2019 RABCK to ComradeCamper. A book from her wishlist.

Journal Entry 4 by ComradeCamper at Menomonee Falls, Wisconsin USA on Wednesday, August 14, 2019
booklady331 very kindly sent me this book as a RABCK. It looks fascinating, especially in these times that we're in.