Six Science Fiction Plays

by Roger Elwood | Science Fiction & Fantasy |
Registered by eastbaybookmisr of Oakland, California USA on 12/28/2018
Journal Entry 1 by eastbaybookmisr from Oakland, California USA on Friday, December 28, 2018
1976 Washington Square paperback of the collection, 1954-1975. I found this copy last week in the Tanglewood Little Free Library in Castro Valley.

I can let this go after I read these, and also:
1943 Conjure Wife [read 2011]
1970 Let Me Hear You Whisper by Paul Zindel [read 2020]
1972 Stranger with Roses by John Jakes [read 2020]
1975 Sting! by Tom Reamy [read 2021]
1975 Contact Point by Theodore R Cogswell and George Rae Cogswell [read 2021]

Edit February 26, 2021: I think these were mostly okay, but I just skimmed to end for time. I was most interested in the Star Trek episode, which I read closely. The script differed quite a bit from the show, especially in regards to Spock's character, because the Vulcan air of logical indifference is probably a Leonard Nimoy invention, long after this was written.

Released 1 mo ago (2/27/2021 UTC) at Little Free Library at 221 Sandringham Road in Piedmont, California USA

... in the box.

Please look her up on Google and YouTube. You can also follow her on Facebook and Instagram, among other platforms.