Dr. Seuss's ABC

by Dr. Seuss | Children's Books | This book has not been rated.
Registered by wingkiwiinenglandwing of Wellington City, Wellington Province New Zealand on 1/15/2019
Journal Entry 1 by wingkiwiinenglandwing from Wellington City, Wellington Province New Zealand on Tuesday, January 15, 2019
Big and little letter of the alphabet!

Journal Entry 2 by wingkiwiinenglandwing at Balham, Greater London United Kingdom on Tuesday, January 15, 2019

Released 1 mo ago (1/15/2019 UTC) at Balham, Greater London United Kingdom

Birthday parcel surprise.

Journal Entry 3 by wingMissMarkeywing at Harwell, Oxfordshire United Kingdom on Friday, January 18, 2019
I used to think that I didn't like Dr Seuss then I read one when requested to by a child and I thought this is really quite good so I am very happy to receive this book and to wild release it on my nook bridge. The next release will be on Feb 14th in memory of Becky.