Paris at the End of the World

by John Baxter | Literature & Fiction | This book has not been rated.
Registered by wingkiwiinenglandwing of Wellington City, Wellington Province New Zealand on 1/15/2019
Journal Entry 1 by wingkiwiinenglandwing from Wellington City, Wellington Province New Zealand on Tuesday, January 15, 2019
During WWI the terrifying sounds of the nearby front could be heard from the French capital. And yet in its darkest hourse, the City of Light blazed more brightly than every.

Journal Entry 2 by wingkiwiinenglandwing at Balham, Greater London United Kingdom on Wednesday, January 30, 2019

Released 2 wks ago (1/31/2019 UTC) at Balham, Greater London United Kingdom

Posted to celebrate your birthday - have a fabulous day. May it be full of friends, fun and relaxing :)

Journal Entry 3 by Cfreckle at Sheffield, South Yorkshire United Kingdom on Friday, February 15, 2019
This arrived lat weekend as a birthday group pressie. Thank you very much for sending it to me. Even though it's not my birthday for a long time, as the packaging was ripped I have opened it and registered it now. x