What to Expect: Eating Well When You're Expecting

by Heidi Murkoff | Health, Mind & Body | This book has not been rated.
Registered by wingSqueakyChuwing of Rockville, Maryland USA on 12/28/2018
Journal Entry 1 by wingSqueakyChuwing from Rockville, Maryland USA on Friday, December 28, 2018
This is one book in a donation of 34 books from my daughter-in-law for the Little Free Library of Twinbrook (#7720). Thank you so much for your generosity!

I'm releasing this book for...

***The 2019 You're Such an Animal Release Challenge hosted by Secretariat. The title of this wild release contains the word HEN.

----------------------------

Enjoy the book!

Journal Entry 3 by wingSqueakyChuwing at Rockville, Maryland USA on Thursday, September 12, 2019

Journal Entry 4 by wingSqueakyChuwing at Little Library at My Organic Market (MOM's) in Gaithersburg, Maryland USA on Wednesday, September 25, 2019

Released 6 mos ago (9/25/2019 UTC) at Little Library at My Organic Market (MOM's) in Gaithersburg, Maryland USA

Hello and welcome to BookCrossing ... where we make the whole world a library!

Enjoy the book!