Coffeehouse Angel

by Suzanne Selfors | Teens |
ISBN: 080272244X Global Overview for this book
Registered by originalslicey of Kansas City, Missouri USA on 12/25/2018
Journal Entry 1 by originalslicey from Kansas City, Missouri USA on Tuesday, December 25, 2018
Bookcrossing: n. the practice of leaving a book in a public place to be picked up and read by others, who then do likewise. - from the Concise Oxford English Dictionary
---
This is an enjoyable, easy read. I initially thought it would be a Christian romance novel, but it is a teen/young adult novel. I found it in a little free library on Kansas and I'm taking it to California over Christmas.

Journal Entry 2 by originalslicey at Courtyard Midnight Mission in Santa Ana, California USA on Thursday, December 27, 2018

Released 2 yrs ago (12/25/2018 UTC) at Courtyard Midnight Mission in Santa Ana, California USA

You found a travelling book! Please leave a message to let us know where you picked it up and/or what you thought about the book. You don’t need an account to make a journal entry. Maybe you can leave the book somewhere after you finished reading. This way the book keeps traveling and more people can enjoy it! Released as part of the 2018 What's In A Name Challenge.
---
Released this book about a teenage girl providing food to (someone she believes to be) a homeless man and the subsequent blessings that follow. Released at a local homeless shelter where my family was handing out gift bags on Christmas. I was pleased to see a large book exchange shelf inside the shelter for people to take and leave books.