Death, Snow, and Mistletoe

by Valerie S. Malmont | Mystery & Thrillers | This book has not been rated.
Registered by wingeponine38wing of Winchester, Massachusetts USA on 12/22/2018
Journal Entry 1 by wingeponine38wing from Winchester, Massachusetts USA on Saturday, December 22, 2018
Read this a couple years ago but didn't review at the time. I remember the characters were quirky and basically I enjoyed it, but details have faded :-)

Amazon:
It was Christmas in Lickin Creek, and all through the town something was stirring..The borough council was quarreling about the color of the Christmas lights. A social worker wouldn't let a living baby be part of the town's living crèche. And some ladies were stretching the limits of their leotards in a pageant called the Nutcracker. All in all, former New Yorker Tori Miracle was basking in the quaint glow of her adopted Pennsylvania town, when suddenly the season went sour. A boy was missing. A thirty-year-old mystery resurfaced. And now two people have been murdered. With her boyfriend--the town police chief--out of town, Tori must help his befuddled replacement. And what she finds out, or should be finding out, is making Tori the next target--of someone only in the mood for murder....

Released 6 mos ago (12/24/2018 UTC) at Little Free Library, 63 Irving St. (#23958) in Somerville, Massachusetts USA

Hope it finds a new reader!

Released for 2018 December Holiday Challenge hosted by NancyNova.
Released for 2018 D for December Challenge hosted by hyphen8.

Welcome to BookCrossing!

I hope you enjoy the book!