Little Dog, Lost

by Marion Dane Bauer | Children's Books | This book has not been rated.
Registered by wingSqueakyChuwing of Rockville, Maryland USA on 12/21/2018
Journal Entry 1 by wingSqueakyChuwing from Rockville, Maryland USA on Friday, December 21, 2018
This is one book in a donation of over 200 books received in July, 2018, from my friend in New Boston, New Hampshire, USA, for the Little Free Library of Twinbrook (#7720). Thank you so much for your generosity!

I'm releasing this book for...

***The July 2019 Architecture Challenge hosted by jumpingin. This book's cover pictures some BUILDINGS.

--------------------------------------------

Enjoy the book!

Journal Entry 3 by wingSqueakyChuwing at Rockville, Maryland USA on Thursday, August 01, 2019

Released 4 wks ago (8/23/2019 UTC) at Little Free Library #81056 - The Book-Giving Tree in Rockville, Maryland USA

Hello and welcome to BookCrossing ... where we make the whole world a library!

Enjoy the book!