Bees and Wasps

by James Maclaine | Children's Books | This book has not been rated.
Registered by wingSqueakyChuwing of Rockville, Maryland USA on 12/19/2018
Journal Entry 1 by wingSqueakyChuwing from Rockville, Maryland USA on Wednesday, December 19, 2018
This is one book in a donation of over 200 books received in July, 2018, from my friend in New Boston, New Hampshire, USA, for the Little Free Library of Twinbrook (#7720). Thank you so much for your generosity!

I'm releasing this book for...

*** The 2019 Clean Start Release Challenge hosted by BOOKWORMINUSALL. The title and/or author's name contains the word AND.

-------------------------------------------------

Enjoy the book!

Journal Entry 3 by wingSqueakyChuwing at Rockville, Maryland USA on Monday, January 21, 2019

Journal Entry 4 by wingSqueakyChuwing at Noodles & Company - Congressional Plaza in Rockville, Maryland USA on Friday, September 20, 2019

Released 4 wks ago (9/21/2019 UTC) at Noodles & Company - Congressional Plaza in Rockville, Maryland USA

This book is being released at the September. 2019, meetup of my local BookCrossing group, BCinDC.

-----------------------------------------------------

I'm releasing this book for...

***The 2019 You're Such an Animal Release Challenge hosted by Secretariat. The title of this wild release contains the words BEES and WASPS.

----------------------------

Hello and welcome to BookCrossing ... where we make the whole world a library!

Enjoy the book!

Journal Entry 5 by wingSqnutZipswing at Rockville, Maryland USA on Saturday, September 21, 2019
Book chosen from pile of books at the BCinDC monthly meet-up.