A Visit from St. Nicholas and Santa Mouse, Too!

by Clement C. Mouse | Children's Books |
Registered by wingeponine38wing of Winchester, Massachusetts USA on 12/17/2018
Journal Entry 1 by wingeponine38wing from Winchester, Massachusetts USA on Monday, December 17, 2018
Different cover.

Amazon:
A visit from St Nickolas and Santa Mouse by Clement Mouse and illustrated by Loretta Krupinski.

Journal Entry 2 by wingeponine38wing at Little Free Library, 19 Sargent Rd. in Winchester, Massachusetts USA on Monday, December 24, 2018

Released 6 mos ago (12/24/2018 UTC) at Little Free Library, 19 Sargent Rd. in Winchester, Massachusetts USA

Hope it finds a new reader!

Released for 2018 December Holiday Challenge hosted by NancyNova.

Released for 2018 What's In A Name Challenge hosted by DragonGoddess.

Welcome to BookCrossing!

I hope you enjoy the book!

Journal Entry 3 by wingAnonymousFinderwing at Winchester, Massachusetts USA on Wednesday, December 26, 2018
Such a cute book with beautiful illustrations. We loved it, and found it in our own little free library! We plan to put it back there so more can enjoy this cute little book!