Steel Kiss

by Jeffery Deaver | Mystery & Thrillers |
Registered by Heaven-Ali of Birmingham, West Midlands United Kingdom on 12/17/2018
Journal Entry 1 by Heaven-Ali from Birmingham, West Midlands United Kingdom on Monday, December 17, 2018
Reserved for my Birmingham nss partner.

Journal Entry 2 by Heaven-Ali at Birmingham, West Midlands United Kingdom on Thursday, December 20, 2018

Released 9 mos ago (12/20/2018 UTC) at Birmingham, West Midlands United Kingdom

If you have found this book, thank you for taking the time to look it up on the internet. Now please tell us what you thought of the book and what your plans for it are.

Journal Entry 3 by juliako at Birmingham, West Midlands United Kingdom on Friday, December 21, 2018
Thank you!! This looks brilliant!

I have read a couple of other Jeffery Deaver books which I really enjoyed.

Journal Entry 4 by juliako at Birmingham, West Midlands United Kingdom on Monday, June 17, 2019
Another great book by Jeffrey Deaver.

A gripping, page-turner of a story with the usual few twists mainly unexpected. Were the expected ones to throw us off the unexpected ones?

Obviously - well obvious if you know me, I liked the Internet of Things angle as well!

Great choice!

Thanks Ali!

Journal Entry 5 by juliako at 3 Three's Coffee Lounge in Birmingham, West Midlands United Kingdom on Saturday, August 24, 2019

Released 4 wks ago (8/24/2019 UTC) at 3 Three's Coffee Lounge in Birmingham, West Midlands United Kingdom

If you picked this up...

Thank you for picking up this book and logging on to the website. Welcome to the world of the bookcrossing! Do let us know what you thought of this book, and what your plans for it are. If you register on the bookcrossing site then you will also see where this book goes.