Flat Earth News

by Nick Davies | Nonfiction | This book has not been rated.
Registered by wingshnedwardswing of Birmingham, West Midlands United Kingdom on 12/17/2018
Journal Entry 1 by wingshnedwardswing from Birmingham, West Midlands United Kingdom on Monday, December 17, 2018
Wishlist book, found in a Hebden Bridge charity shop.

Journal Entry 2 by wingshnedwardswing at Birmingham, West Midlands United Kingdom on Thursday, January 31, 2019
Still relevant, although things have clearly moved up a notch since this was written!

Available for now.

Released 4 mos ago (2/2/2019 UTC) at Knights Templar, Chancery Lane in Holborn, Greater London United Kingdom

Thank you for visiting the website. If this is your introduction to Bookcrossing, welcome.
Please make as few or as many comments about the book as you wish. The book is now yours to do with as you choose.
Keep it, pass it on, but please leave the label, so it can keep in touch with us.
If you would like to know what happens to the book after you have passed it on, then do join - it's free, private and fun.

Journal Entry 4 by wingrahar109wing at Ash Vale, Surrey United Kingdom on Saturday, February 02, 2019
Left over after the meet-up..

Journal Entry 5 by wingrahar109wing at Victoria Embankment in City of Westminster, Greater London United Kingdom on Saturday, February 02, 2019

Released 4 mos ago (2/2/2019 UTC) at Victoria Embankment in City of Westminster, Greater London United Kingdom

On bench.

Hello!
And if you do choose to join, please consider using me, rahar109, as your referring member.
Happy Bookcrossing!