Fearless Fourteen

by Janet Evanovich | Mystery & Thrillers |
Registered by wingPlum-crazywing of Brighouse, West Yorkshire United Kingdom on 11/27/2019
Journal Entry 1 by wingPlum-crazywing from Brighouse, West Yorkshire United Kingdom on Wednesday, November 27, 2019
Personal vendettas, hidden treasure, and a monkey named Carl will send bounty hunter Stephanie Plum on her most explosive adventure yet.

Only the fearless should read Fourteen.
Thrills, chills, and incontinence may result....

Not one of the best, a bit thin on storyline if I'm honest but some cracking lines from Lula more than makes up for that in my opinion - she certainly made me smile :o)
Some images will stay with me for a while -Grandma Mazur as a goth for one!

Good fun & I probably enjoyed it more this second time round & this copy will move on as I've already got it in my PC & hopefully it will introduce Steph & Co to a new fan.

Journal Entry 2 by wingPlum-crazywing at per Post, A Bookbox -- Controlled Releases on Monday, September 21, 2020

Released 7 mos ago (9/21/2020 UTC) at per Post, A Bookbox -- Controlled Releases

Added to Dolph1n's "Alliteration Bookbox". It's not what I had intended to put in but the other book was a lot heavier than the one I took out!
To whoever picks it, enjoy.....but remember.... I have first dibs on Morelli ;o)

Journal Entry 3 by dolph1n at Chester, Cheshire United Kingdom on Friday, November 27, 2020
My Alliteration Bookbox has arrived back home. Not sure this is my cup of tea but I will give it a go.

Journal Entry 4 by dolph1n at Chester, Cheshire United Kingdom on Saturday, December 26, 2020
I read this to the end despite wanting to give up partway through. I thought it was very silly and didn't really like any of the characters. There were some amusing bits but not one of the best books I've ever read.

Journal Entry 5 by dolph1n at Chester, Cheshire United Kingdom on Monday, April 12, 2021

Released 1 mo ago (4/12/2021 UTC) at Chester, Cheshire United Kingdom

On its way to a friend.

Journal Entry 6 by wingPoodlesisterwing at Walthamstow, Greater London United Kingdom on Friday, April 16, 2021
Thanks for the books to release.

This will be going in the big Little Free Library with a high turnover.

Join UK Bookcrossers at the Newcastle Unconvention from 1st-3rd October 2021