The Confession

by John Grisham | Literature & Fiction | This book has not been rated.
Registered by Crossingguardpa of Calgary, Alberta Canada on 12/14/2018
Journal Entry 1 by Crossingguardpa from Calgary, Alberta Canada on Friday, December 14, 2018
The novel is about the murder of a high school cheerleader and how an innocent man is arrested for it.

Journal Entry 2 by Crossingguardpa at Calgary, Alberta Canada on Friday, December 14, 2018

Released 9 mos ago (12/14/2018 UTC) at Calgary, Alberta Canada

Given to Crossingguardma.

Journal Entry 3 by crossingguardma at Calgary, Alberta Canada on Monday, January 14, 2019
Oops found this on my shelf and didn’t say I had it!

Journal Entry 4 by crossingguardma at Calgary, Alberta Canada on Friday, March 01, 2019
This took e a bit to get into. I was reading and alternating with listening to the audio book. It was quite upsetting a young man wrongly convicted and on death row. Makes you hate the American justice system. I preferred the last past of the book and really like the minister Keith.

Journal Entry 5 by crossingguardma at Calgary, Alberta Canada on Saturday, March 09, 2019

Released 6 mos ago (3/9/2019 UTC) at Calgary, Alberta Canada

I am taking this book to our monthly bookcrossers meet up at Cravings - the second Saturday of every month- to pass on to the next reader.

Journal Entry 6 by crossingguardma at Little free library deer park in Calgary, Alberta Canada on Saturday, March 09, 2019

Released 6 mos ago (3/9/2019 UTC) at Little free library deer park in Calgary, Alberta Canada

I am releasing this to the awesome little free library on Deer Park road.

Please take and enjoy and I would love to hear that it landed in your hands