The Girl with Seven Names

by Hyeonseo Lee | Biographies & Memoirs | This book has not been rated.
Registered by wingoriginalsliceywing of Kansas City, Missouri USA on 12/13/2018
Journal Entry 1 by wingoriginalsliceywing from Kansas City, Missouri USA on Thursday, December 13, 2018
Bookcrossing: n. the practice of leaving a book in a public place to be picked up and read by others, who then do likewise. - from the Concise Oxford English Dictionary

Bookcrossers are people who love to read and want to share their joy of reading with the world. We, as bookcrossers, purchase books and leave them somewhere "in the wild" for people to find.
-----
Registered by originalslicey, Kansas City, MO, USA on December 12, 2018. Trade Paperback.
---
I remember hearing about this book on TV and seeing interviews with the author. Really intrigues to read this one.

I haven't read this yet. Leaving for a co-worker to read, or I may pick it back up myself at a later date to read. Released as part of the 2018 What's In A Name Challenge.

Journal Entry 3 by wingoriginalsliceywing at Kansas City, Missouri USA on Thursday, March 28, 2019

Released 1 mo ago (3/31/2019 UTC) at Kansas City, Missouri USA

Passed on to a co-worker to read, then picked it back up to give to my sister. Released as part of the Women's Empowerment Release Challenge