Angels & Demons - Movie Tie-In

by Dan Brown | Literature & Fiction | This book has not been rated.
Registered by originalslicey of Kansas City, Missouri USA on 12/12/2018
Journal Entry 1 by originalslicey from Kansas City, Missouri USA on Wednesday, December 12, 2018
Bookcrossing: n. the practice of leaving a book in a public place to be picked up and read by others, who then do likewise. - from the Concise Oxford English Dictionary

Bookcrossers are people who love to read and want to share their joy of reading with the world. We, as bookcrossers, purchase books and leave them somewhere "in the wild" for people to find.
-----
Registered by originalslicey, Kansas City, MO, USA on December 11, 2018.
Paperback.
I definitely read The Da Vinci Code. I don't think I ever read this one, but after the movies came out I was kind of done with them. Returning to a Little Free Library to spread the love.

Journal Entry 2 by originalslicey at Little Free Library, 6341 Roswell Ave in Kansas City, Kansas USA on Monday, December 17, 2018

Released 7 mos ago (12/15/2018 UTC) at Little Free Library, 6341 Roswell Ave in Kansas City, Kansas USA

Left in an LFL that had some books on religion. Maybe someone will be interested in this mystery that has to do with the Catholic church.