Harry Potter and the Sorcerer's Stone

by J. K. Rowling | Children's Books | This book has not been rated.
ISBN: 043936213X Global Overview for this book
Registered by wingoriginalsliceywing of Kansas City, Missouri USA on 12/12/2018
Journal Entry 1 by wingoriginalsliceywing from Kansas City, Missouri USA on Wednesday, December 12, 2018
Mass market paperback

Released 5 mos ago (12/12/2018 UTC) at Little Free Library, 107th & Millstone Dr. (#33554) in Olathe, Kansas USA

To the finder of this book:

Welcome to BookCrossing, a unique community of book lovers, sharing their libraries with the world. BookCrossing is free to join, and a fun way to track a book's journey around the world. This book is now yours to read, enjoy, keep or pass on to another reader. I'd love to see an entry letting me know it is safe with you. You may do with it as you please... read it (or not!), give it to a friend, keep it, leave it in the wild - it's up to you! Enjoy!

Thank you for picking up this book, and if you decide to join I would appreciate you using me, originalslicey as your "referring member."

Thanks!

** Found this book recently and I believe Harry Potter is a book everyone should try to read at least once. It can appeal to kids, teens, young adult, and adult readers alike. Left at a nice Little Free Library in Olathe for another reader to enjoy.