Clover volume 1

by Clamp | Graphic Novels | This book has not been rated.
Registered by wingLeishaCamdenwing of Alna bydel, Oslo fylke Norway on 12/11/2018
Journal Entry 1 by wingLeishaCamdenwing from Alna bydel, Oslo fylke Norway on Tuesday, December 11, 2018
Copied from amazon.com:

Kazuhiko is a young, but already deeply wounded black ops agent of a baroque, retro-tech future — pulled out of retirement to escort Sue, a mysterious waif, to a destination she alone knows. Sue and Kazuhiko have never met, yet she knows him, having grown up since the age of four with her only human contact, two distant voices: that of her elderly "grandma," General Ko, and of Kazuhiko's dead girlfriend, Ora. And Sue has been kept in that cage all these years because of what she is, and what the Clover Leaf Project found her to be — a military top secret, and the most dangerous person in the world!

Paperback edition from TokyoPop.

I think this was a present once upon a time. It was meant well, but I am just not a manga person. Time for this book to travel. :-)

Released 3 mos ago (12/13/2018 UTC) at Oslo Visitor Centre, Østbanehallen in Oslo Sentrum, Oslo fylke Norway

I'll take the book to meetup with me, and leave it in the zone if no one takes it with them. :-)

Journal Entry 3 by winglunaciawing at Oslo Sentrum, Oslo fylke Norway on Saturday, December 22, 2018
Picked this up at the December meetup.