Sugar Cookie Murder

by Joanne Fluke | Mystery & Thrillers | This book has not been rated.
ISBN: 0758206828 Global Overview for this book
Registered by wingSqnutZipswing of Silver Spring, Maryland USA on 12/9/2018
Journal Entry 1 by wingSqnutZipswing from Silver Spring, Maryland USA on Sunday, December 09, 2018
Kensington Books : A Hannah Swenson Holiday Mystery with Recipes.

This book contains a lot of nice, tried and true recipes. I selected this book to take to the annual BCinDC's "1st line wrap it up" Holiday Party.

The 1st line of this book is...

Journal Entry 2 by wingSqnutZipswing at Alexandria, Virginia USA on Sunday, December 09, 2018

Released 7 mos ago (12/16/2018 UTC) at Alexandria, Virginia USA

This book is being released for the BCinDC's annual "1st line wrap it up" Holiday party.

The 1st line of this book is... "It was a meatball, a really big meatball, and it was rolling out of her closet."

I am also releasing this book in memory of fellow BC'er "FURBALL"who loved cozy mysteries and holiday parties.

To the person who finds this book.....
Keep it or release it, read it or not, but please make a journal entry to let me know it's been found. Keep it, pass it on to a friend or release it into the wild.... let the journey continue.....

If you are new to BookCrossing, welcome! You can remain anonymous or join BookCrossing, it's free and loads of fun.

Journal Entry 3 by wing6of8wing at -- Mail or by hand-rings, RABCK, meetings, etc, Virginia USA on Monday, December 17, 2018
Selected from the first line game at the Holiday party. I have read and enjoyed others in the series, but I don't think I have read this one yet.