Binky's Big Adventure

by Moira Blackwell | Children's Books |
Registered by wingBookworm-ladywing of Madrid, Madrid Spain on 12/8/2018
Journal Entry 1 by wingBookworm-ladywing from Madrid, Madrid Spain on Saturday, December 08, 2018
"Binky and Katy go out with Mummy for the day.
A change of plan sets Binky off on his own very big adventure..."

Journal Entry 2 by wingBookworm-ladywing at Madrid, Madrid Spain on Monday, December 10, 2018

Released 3 mos ago (12/10/2018 UTC) at Madrid, Madrid Spain

Sent today to the Winner of the Christmas Sweepstakes, with a little extra gift.
Merry Christmas, and enjoy!! :)

Journal Entry 3 by wingkirjakkowing at Sipoo, Uusimaa / Nyland Finland on Thursday, December 13, 2018
Oh, Binky! I fell in love with Binky while visiting Britain in September. It seems that Binky often gets in all sorts of trouble, but luckily there always seems to be a dog who comes to rescue. Same happened here. Binky is very photogenic, loved the pictures. And the story is told in rhyme, like stories used to be told when I was little. Thank you, Bookworm-lady, for sending Binky over.

Journal Entry 4 by wingAnonymousFinderwing at Sipoo, Uusimaa / Nyland Finland on Thursday, December 13, 2018
Saw Binky at work today. He was lovely. And he got rescued by a cute dog. Binky was sometimes sad, as he was lost. But like in all good British stories, they had tea in the end and that makes everything ok again.
Have to return Binky now to where I found him...

Journal Entry 5 by wingkirjakkowing at Sipoo, Uusimaa / Nyland Finland on Thursday, December 13, 2018
Ha, I can see I wasn't the only one who fell for Binky. I will take him home and he can stay in my permanent collection for the time being. He even likes the same shops I like...

Journal Entry 6 by wingkirjakkowing at New York City, New York USA on Sunday, January 27, 2019

Released 1 mo ago (1/28/2019 UTC) at New York City, New York USA

Binky will have an even bigger adventure, he will travel to New York!
There is a little boy whose middle name is Björn - bear - and who I think would love to get to know Binky. I happen to be his great-aunt...
Enjoy the book and take good care of Binky!

Journal Entry 7 by wingAnonymousFinderwing at Helsinki, Uusimaa / Nyland Finland on Wednesday, February 06, 2019
I like teddy bears and I have many of them at home.
That was the reason why my sister- in - law has sent this charming book to me.
The photos are beautiful and the story is a little bit sad but finally ends well.
I want to give this book to my grandson to US on next week as his great-aunt asked to do.

Journal Entry 8 by wingAnonymousFinderwing at New York, New York USA on Friday, February 22, 2019
I has given this book to my grandson. He always speaks to me Finnish and I read to him Finnish books. His parents want that I do in that way. He has teddies and certainly he likes this book.