The Wordy Shipmates

by Sarah Vowell | Nonfiction | This book has not been rated.
Registered by KateKintail of Burke, Virginia USA on 12/8/2018
Journal Entry 1 by KateKintail from Burke, Virginia USA on Saturday, December 8, 2018
Bought this at a library used book sale.

Journal Entry 2 by KateKintail at Alexandria, Virginia USA on Saturday, December 8, 2018

Released 3 yrs ago (12/16/2018 UTC) at Alexandria, Virginia USA

Taking this to the BCinDC holiday party to be used in our annual first line game.

Journal Entry 3 by wingSqueakyChuwing at Rockville, Maryland USA on Monday, December 17, 2018
I won this book in the First Line Game of the annual BCinDC holiday party in the new home of authorauthor. I'm not sure if I will read it or not but I will hold onto it in the mean time. I probably should try to learn more about American history.

The first line of this book is...

The only thing more dangerous than an idea is a belief.

Thanks for this book, KateKinTaill! It was fun seeing you today. Happy holidays!

Journal Entry 4 by wingSqueakyChuwing at Rockville, Maryland USA on Friday, July 2, 2021
I am reluctantly letting go of this book as I have too many books at home to still read. I hope this book soon finds a willing and appreciative reader.

Enjoy the book!

Journal Entry 6 by wingSqueakyChuwing at Rockville, Maryland USA on Sunday, May 8, 2022

Journal Entry 7 by wingSqueakyChuwing at Gaithersburg Book Festival in Gaithersburg, Maryland USA on Thursday, May 19, 2022

Released 1 mo ago (5/21/2022 UTC) at Gaithersburg Book Festival in Gaithersburg, Maryland USA

I'm releasing this book in the BookCrossing booth at the 2022 Gaithersburg Book Festival in Bohrer Park, Gaithersburg, Maryland, USA.

---------------

Hello and welcome to BookCrossing ... where we make the whole world a library!

Enjoy the book!

Journal Entry 8 by wmckinley25 at Gaithersburg, Maryland USA on Saturday, May 21, 2022
I picked up this book at the BookCrossing booth at the Gaithersburg Book Festival. Thank you, SqueakyChu!