The Haunted Tea Cosy: A Sispirited and Distasteful Diversion for Christmas

by Edward Gorey | Literature & Fiction |
Registered by wingKateKintailwing of Burke, Virginia USA on 12/8/2018
Journal Entry 1 by wingKateKintailwing from Burke, Virginia USA on Saturday, December 08, 2018
Bought this at a library used book sale. I enjoyed this book, with Gorey's signature illustrations and it's strangeness all around!

Journal Entry 2 by wingKateKintailwing at Alexandria, Virginia USA on Saturday, December 08, 2018

Released 2 mos ago (12/16/2018 UTC) at Alexandria, Virginia USA

Taking this to the BCinDC holiday party to be used in our annual first line game.

Journal Entry 3 by wing6of8wing at -- Mail or by hand-rings, RABCK, meetings, etc, Virginia USA on Monday, December 17, 2018
Such a fun book to pick up through the first line game at the Holiday party. Looking forward to it.

Journal Entry 4 by wing6of8wing at -- Mail or by hand-rings, RABCK, meetings, Maryland USA on Thursday, January 17, 2019

Released 3 wks ago (1/19/2019 UTC) at -- Mail or by hand-rings, RABCK, meetings, Maryland USA

This book was a lot of fun. It is going to meet-up with me and hopefully going home with someone else.

Journal Entry 5 by wingSqnutZipswing at Rockville, Maryland USA on Saturday, January 19, 2019
I was so happy to capture this book today at the BCinDC 1st monthly meet-up for 2019. I remember this book from the BC Holiday party of 2018 and had wished I'd chosen it. It was not meant to be on that day. But today here it is in my hands. I've always loved Edward Gorey's animated drawings as seen weekly on PBS Masterpiece Mystery and his cat drawings, both cartoon, realistic/stylistic. . I have never read any of his books.