Jane and the Unpleasantness at Scargrave Manor

by Stephanie Barron | Mystery & Thrillers | This book has not been rated.
Registered by wingKateKintailwing of Burke, Virginia USA on 12/8/2018
Journal Entry 1 by wingKateKintailwing from Burke, Virginia USA on Saturday, December 08, 2018
Bought this at a library used book sale.

Journal Entry 2 by wingKateKintailwing at Alexandria, Virginia USA on Saturday, December 08, 2018

Released 1 yr ago (12/16/2018 UTC) at Alexandria, Virginia USA

Taking this to the BCinDC holiday party for authorauthor's birthday!

Journal Entry 3 by authorauthor at Alexandria, Virginia USA on Sunday, October 13, 2019
Yet another book I never registered after the Bookcrossing holiday party! It's a cozy murder mystery, with Jane Austen herself as the amateur detective. This is the first in the series.

I hope to release it in a Little Free Library on my upcoming travels.

Released 5 mos ago (10/14/2019 UTC) at Little Free Library #25319 (Wellington St) in Baltimore, Maryland USA

This Jane Austen-related book accompanied me and Action Figure Jane Austen on our recent trip to Baltimore and has found itself a new home in this lovely Little Free Library, awaiting new readers.

“The person, be it gentleman or lady, who has not pleasure in a good novel, must be intolerably stupid.”
― Jane Austen

For more information about Little Free Libraries, see www.littlefreelibrary.org

Help spread the joy of reading, through Little Free Libraries and Bookcrossing, partners in bringing books to people! (Along with Action Figure Jane Austen, of course

********************************

Welcome to BookCrossing!

If you pass it on to someone or leave it "in the wild" for someone else to find, please make another journal entry or release notes here to explain that it's traveling to find another home.

You can remain anonymous on the website or join BookCrossing. Joining is free, safe, and spam-free and you'll get an e-mail every time a new person finds this book and logs in on the site to say so. You'll be able to watch it move around and find out where it's been and what other readers thought of it.

I hope you enjoy the book. Happy reading!