Fancy Nancy

by Jane O'Connor | Children's Books | This book has not been rated.
Registered by wingoriginalsliceywing of Kansas City, Missouri USA on 12/7/2018
Journal Entry 1 by wingoriginalsliceywing from Kansas City, Missouri USA on Friday, December 07, 2018
Bookcrossing: n. the practice of leaving a book in a public place to be picked up and read by others, who then do likewise. - from the Concise Oxford English Dictionary

Bookcrossers are people who love to read and want to share their joy of reading with the world. We, as bookcrossers, purchase books and leave them somewhere "in the wild" for people to find.
----
Registered by originalslicey, Kansas City, MO, USA on December 7, 2018.
Hardcover
----
Picked up at a Little Free Library (#38830) in Overland Park, KS. This children's book is in great condition. I plan on releasing it at a LFL on the other side of town.

Released 5 mos ago (12/11/2018 UTC) at Little Free Library, 84th & Woodson (#15859) in Overland Park, Kansas USA

This Fancy Nancy book is in great condition and came from a LFL on the other side of town. I was hoping to find a good place to leave it where a younger child could enjoy it.

This LFL has a nice mix of books. I hope this one finds a good home. Released as part of the 2018 What's In A Name Challenge.