Friends, Lovers, Chocolate

by Alexander McCall Smith | Literature & Fiction | This book has not been rated.
Registered by wingFemke85wing on 12/7/2018
Journal Entry 1 by wingFemke85wing on Friday, December 07, 2018
Bought this book at a second hand store. I tried another book in the same series and I didn’t like the writing style. So not going to read it myself

Reserving this one for mcsar as a RABCK

Journal Entry 2 by wingFemke85wing at ~ An Exchange!, A Bookcrossing member -- Controlled Releases on Saturday, February 02, 2019

Released 8 mos ago (2/2/2019 UTC) at ~ An Exchange!, A Bookcrossing member -- Controlled Releases

Sending to the winner of the RABCK sweeps. Enjoy!

Journal Entry 3 by wingmcsarwing at Richmond, British Columbia Canada on Tuesday, February 19, 2019
Thank you for the book. Too bad I received another copy in the same sweeps. Great minds think alike, so much so you both picked the same book from my long wish list. It is still much appreciated. I will find a good home for one of them. Thank you for all the nice stamps and the postcard.

Journal Entry 4 by wingmcsarwing at RABCK Winner, RABCK Sweepstakes/Drawing -- Controlled Releases on Thursday, March 14, 2019

Released 7 mos ago (3/14/2019 UTC) at RABCK Winner, RABCK Sweepstakes/Drawing -- Controlled Releases

On its way to the winner of the culinary sweepstakes. I received two copies of this in another sweepstakes, so I am sharing this copy.

Journal Entry 5 by winglauraloo29wing at Edmonton, Alberta Canada on Friday, March 22, 2019
Arrived today. Thank you!

Journal Entry 6 by winglauraloo29wing at Edmonton, Alberta Canada on Sunday, July 07, 2019

Released 3 mos ago (7/10/2019 UTC) at Edmonton, Alberta Canada

Sending as a RABCK to geniedances. Enjoy!

Journal Entry 7 by geniedances at Houston, Texas USA on Thursday, July 18, 2019
This book arrived in the mail yesterday. Thanks Femke85 for sending.