Hannah's List

by Debbie Macomber | Literature & Fiction | This book has not been rated.
ISBN: 077833032X Global Overview for this book
Registered by wingMaranlinwing of Burlington, Ontario Canada on 12/7/2018
Journal Entry 1 by wingMaranlinwing from Burlington, Ontario Canada on Friday, December 07, 2018
Reserved for release challenge.

Journal Entry 2 by wingMaranlinwing at Hopedale Mall, Rebecca & Third Line in Oakville, Ontario Canada on Friday, December 07, 2018

Released 5 mos ago (12/8/2018 UTC) at Hopedale Mall, Rebecca & Third Line in Oakville, Ontario Canada

Left beside the pay phone inside the entrance by Gino's Pizza.
Released for the 2018 D For December Challenge, the 2018 What's In A Name Challenge & the 2018 NJABBIC Challenge (week 48: embedded nouns in author's name).

To the finder of this book: I hope you enjoy reading this book. Please keep it or set it free when you're done. If the book is of no interest to you, please release it into the wild for someone else to find and enjoy. I hope you will make a journal entry so its journey can be tracked and to let me know the book has been found. You can remain anonymous if you wish, but if you join BookCrossing, you are in for a great experience and I do hope you will use me, Maranlin, as a referring member.

Journal Entry 3 by wingMaranlinwing at Burlington, Ontario Canada on Thursday, January 24, 2019
Either this book has been in the shopping mall for about 6 weeks, or else someone found it and brought it back without journalling it. I found it beside a pay phone, but inside a different entrance from where I left it.