Anna

by William Loizeaux | Biographies & Memoirs | This book has not been rated.
Registered by wingoriginalsliceywing of Kansas City, Missouri USA on 12/7/2018
Journal Entry 1 by wingoriginalsliceywing from Kansas City, Missouri USA on Friday, December 07, 2018
Bookcrossing: n. the practice of leaving a book in a public place to be picked up and read by others, who then do likewise. - from the Concise Oxford English Dictionary

Bookcrossers are people who love to read and want to share their joy of reading with the world. We, as bookcrossers, purchase books and leave them somewhere "in the wild" for people to find.
-----
Registered by originalslicey, Kansas City, MO, USA on December 6, 2018.
Trade Paperback.
-----
I picked this up at a Little Free Library in Overland Park, KS. I don't know if I will read it in its entirety before setting it free, but I did open it up to the middle and read a few pages. And immediately teared up. It is written in short passages, set off by dates, as in a diary or journal. It would be an easy read in terms of language and length with many easy stopping points, but a difficult read due to subject matter.

From the back cover: "Anna lived only a few precious, wonderful, months, and when she dies she shattered the lives of her parents. Where is the design in the death of a child? What is left to hold on to? William Loizeaux began to write a journal."

Released 5 mos ago (12/10/2018 UTC) at Little Free Library - 12900 W. 101st Street (#12356) in Lenexa, Kansas USA

Based on the books here I thought someone might enjoy this or it can find a good home with someone who needs this book.