Socks for Santa

by Adam & Charlotte Guillain | Children's Books |
Registered by redfox5 of Camberley, Surrey United Kingdom on 12/5/2018
Journal Entry 1 by redfox5 from Camberley, Surrey United Kingdom on Wednesday, December 05, 2018
I made my first ever online order with 'The Works'. I ordered 10 different children's books and they sent me 12. But they didn't send me all the ones I ordered but sent me multiples of the same book. I couldn't be bothered with sending things back, so just cut my losses with the books I didn't get and decided to use this for Secret Santa instead.

Journal Entry 2 by redfox5 at Camberley, Surrey United Kingdom on Wednesday, December 05, 2018
This was a cute kids Christmas story with nice illustrations. My only niggle was I kept thinking it was going to rhyme but it didn't. My head kept starting to kind of sing the words but it didn't work so the sentences felt clunky but that could have just been me!

Journal Entry 3 by redfox5 at International Secret Santa, Exchange -- Controlled Releases on Wednesday, December 12, 2018

Released 1 yr ago (12/12/2018 UTC) at International Secret Santa, Exchange -- Controlled Releases

Have a wonderful Christmas!

Journal Entry 4 by wingsedna5213wing at Charlottenburg, Berlin Germany on Friday, December 28, 2018
Thank you so much for this cute Christmas book and all the other goodies!
***
A really cute book. I also expected rhymes here :).

Journal Entry 5 by wingsedna5213wing at Cafe Hardenberg, Hardenbergstr. 10 in Charlottenburg, Berlin Germany on Tuesday, December 10, 2019

Released 1 mo ago (12/10/2019 UTC) at Cafe Hardenberg, Hardenbergstr. 10 in Charlottenburg, Berlin Germany

The book will come with me to the Berlin MeetUp.

Journal Entry 6 by tacx at Berlin (irgendwo/somewhere), Berlin Germany on Thursday, December 12, 2019
My friend has won: he has to read this book for me at christmas.