Santa, I Can Explain

by Heath McKenzie | Children's Books |
ISBN: 176045415X Global Overview for this book
Registered by claws-12 of Calgary, Alberta Canada on 12/4/2018
Journal Entry 1 by claws-12 from Calgary, Alberta Canada on Tuesday, December 04, 2018
Wanted a Christmas book that wasn't a romance, so defaulted to the children's section. Found this gem.
A child is writing to Santa in a desperate attempt to get off the naughty list for a simple act that spiraled way out of control. The text is the contents of the letter, but the highly-detailed illustrations on each page are flash-backs to the actual events that triggered the need for the letter.

Journal Entry 2 by Crossing-Guard at Calgary, Alberta Canada on Sunday, December 09, 2018
Picked up at the December meet up. Adding it to my TBR shelf.

At this meeting we had 11 bookcrossers and lots of books.

Journal Entry 3 by Crossing-Guard at Langdon, Alberta Canada on Saturday, January 12, 2019

Released 2 mos ago (1/12/2019 UTC) at Langdon, Alberta Canada

Such a cute book!!!!! Passing to the next reader.

Journal Entry 4 by crossingguardma at Calgary, Alberta Canada on Saturday, January 12, 2019
Looks cute. Even though it is short I think I will save till next Christmas