My Song Is Beautiful

by Mary Ann Hoberman | Children's Books | This book has not been rated.
Registered by wingSqueakyChuwing of Rockville, Maryland USA on 12/3/2018
Journal Entry 1 by wingSqueakyChuwing from Rockville, Maryland USA on Monday, December 03, 2018
This is one book in a donation of over 200 books received in July, 2018, from my friend in New Boston, New Hampshire, USA, for the Little Free Library of Twinbrook (#7720). Thank you so much for your generosity!

I'm releasing this book for the following challenge:

***The 2018 What's in a Name Release Challenge. The title of the book includes the names BEA, ON and BEAU.

-------------------------------------------------

Enjoy the book!

Journal Entry 3 by wingSqueakyChuwing at Rockville, Maryland USA on Sunday, December 30, 2018

Journal Entry 4 by wingSqueakyChuwing at Rockville, Maryland USA on Saturday, January 12, 2019

Released 4 mos ago (1/12/2019 UTC) at Rockville, Maryland USA

I released this book to my friend from Leisure World, Silver Spring, Maryland, USA, to share with her grandnephews and grandniece.

-------------------------------------------------

Enjoy the book!

Journal Entry 5 by wingSqueakyChuwing at Rockville, Maryland USA on Sunday, February 24, 2019
Caught!

Thank you for returning this book to the Little Free Library of Twinbrook (#7720). I'll be sure to keep it traveling.

Released 3 wks ago (4/28/2019 UTC) at Day of the Book (street festival) on Howard Avenue in Kensington, Maryland USA

This book is being released at the BookCrossing booth at the Kensington International Day of the Book street festival. BCinDC, my local Bookcrossing group, has proudly participated in this festival since its inception over a decade ago!

--------------------------------------------

Hello and welcome to BookCrossing ... where we make the whole world a library!