Fancy Nancy at the Museum

by Jane O'Connor | Children's Books | This book has not been rated.
Registered by wingSqueakyChuwing of Rockville, Maryland USA on 12/3/2018
Journal Entry 1 by wingSqueakyChuwing from Rockville, Maryland USA on Monday, December 03, 2018
This is one book in a donation of over 200 books received in July, 2018, from my friend in New Boston, New Hampshire, USA, for the Little Free Library of Twinbrook (#7720). Thank you so much for your generosity!

I'm releasing this book for the following challenge:

***The 2018 What's in a Name Release Challenge. The title of the book includes the names AN (x2), NAN, FANCY and NANCY.

-------------------------------------------------

Enjoy the book!

Journal Entry 3 by wingSqueakyChuwing at Rockville, Maryland USA on Wednesday, January 02, 2019

Journal Entry 4 by wingSqueakyChuwing at Rockville, Maryland USA on Saturday, January 12, 2019

Released 6 mos ago (1/12/2019 UTC) at Rockville, Maryland USA

I released this book to my friend from Leisure World, Silver Spring, Maryland, USA, to share with her grandnephews and grandniece.

-------------------------------------------------

Hello and welcome to BookCrossing ... where we make the whole world a library!

Enjoy the book!