No Humans Involved

by Kelley Armstrong | Mystery & Thrillers |
Registered by daffodil-2 of Norwich, Norfolk United Kingdom on 12/2/2018
Journal Entry 1 by daffodil-2 from Norwich, Norfolk United Kingdom on Sunday, December 02, 2018
This hardback was given to me by my swimming pal Barbara for bookcrossing. It's not really my kind of book so I'll be releasing it shortly.

It tells the story of "the most anticipated reality television event of the season: three spiritualists gathered in one house to raise the ghost of Marilyn Monroe. But one medium knows that the house is truly haunted by something even stranger and more disturbing than dead film stars".

Journal Entry 2 by daffodil-2 at North Walsham, Norfolk United Kingdom on Monday, December 17, 2018

Released 2 mos ago (12/17/2018 UTC) at North Walsham, Norfolk United Kingdom

This book was sent c/o Royal Mail to another bookcrosser as a RABCK.

To the finder:-

to place on their shelves and discard the rest-so another bad release option.

Journal Entry 3 by 4evagreen at Furness Vale, Derbyshire United Kingdom on Thursday, December 20, 2018
What a lovely surprise. Thanks for sharing I look forward to reading it.

Journal Entry 4 by 4evagreen at Furness Vale, Derbyshire United Kingdom on Friday, January 11, 2019
Now I must admit that this is not the sort of thing that I would have picked up in a month of Sundays but was sent it as a surprise offering. Having received it I felt that it would be rude not to at least give it a whirl. I have to admit that I was quietly surprised. I enjoyed the author's writing style and felt that she managed to deliver a book filled with action, emotion, sexiness and suspense. This is the seventh book in the series yet I feel that readers could pick it up and enjoy, as I did, without having read the previous ones. Overall it may be viewed as a bit of fluff but as an enjoyable diversion all the same.

Many thanks for sharing, now to move it along.

Journal Entry 5 by 4evagreen at Whaley Bridge, Derbyshire United Kingdom on Monday, January 14, 2019

Released 1 mo ago (1/14/2019 UTC) at Whaley Bridge, Derbyshire United Kingdom

Going out as part of a wishlist tag thread. Enjoy!

Journal Entry 6 by wingPoodlesisterwing at Walthamstow, Greater London United Kingdom on Wednesday, January 16, 2019
Thanks for the book! I’m collecting the series before I read them all so may stay on Mount TBR for a while.