Three Men in a Boat

by Jerome K. Jerome | Literature & Fiction | This book has not been rated.
Registered by Alejanda of Pori, Satakunta Finland on 12/2/2018
Journal Entry 1 by Alejanda from Pori, Satakunta Finland on Sunday, December 02, 2018
For bc purposes.

Journal Entry 2 by Alejanda at Primark in Edinburgh, Scotland United Kingdom on Sunday, December 02, 2018

Released 1 mo ago (12/2/2018 UTC) at Primark in Edinburgh, Scotland United Kingdom

Happy reading.

Journal Entry 3 by wingAnonymousFinderwing at Edinburgh, Scotland United Kingdom on Thursday, December 06, 2018
I'm a retail assistant in Primark. Somehow this book didn't end up in Lost and Found, but in my fitting room. I couldn't believe it when I saw it today.
Some years ago I had a conversation with an extended family member with whom we were very close to. It ended up being my last with her before she passed away. She was a teacher and that night we discussed books and history. She mentioned this author and book to me. It is not known in my not-English speaking country of origin, but she made a convincing case. Since then I've wanted to read it and not got around to it.
In her memory, this book will be loved and released.