The curious incident of the dog in the night-time

by Mark Haddon | Literature & Fiction |
Registered by wingPyryJerewing of Kittilä, Lappi / Lappland Finland on 12/16/2018
Journal Entry 1 by wingPyryJerewing from Kittilä, Lappi / Lappland Finland on Sunday, December 16, 2018
Christopher Boone, who is fifteen and has Asperger's Syndrome, finds a neighbour's dog murdered.

Kolmoishaaste (23):
p. 74: 'Oh dear, dear, dear.'
p. 221: And it was like counting and saying ´Left, right, left, right, left, right...´which Siobhan taught me to do to make myself calm.
p. 223: And I walked after him and I bent down again and I said, ´Toby... Toby... Toby´and I held out my hand so that he could smell my hand and smell that it was me.
p. 225: And she said, ´OK. OK. OK.´
p. 233: And Mother put her arms around me and said, 'Cristopher, Cristopher, Cristopher.'
p. 240: And Mr Shears shouted, 'Whoa, whoa, whoa.'

Journal Entry 2 by wingPyryJerewing at a fellow bookcrosser, By Mail/Post/Courier -- Controlled Releases on Thursday, January 13, 2022

Released 4 mos ago (1/14/2022 UTC) at a fellow bookcrosser, By Mail/Post/Courier -- Controlled Releases

Journal Entry 3 by slipperbunny at Helsinki, Uusimaa / Nyland Finland on Monday, January 17, 2022
I've read A Spot of Bother about a year ago and it was ok. Not the most memorable book ever, but not bad either.