In the Shadow of Blackbirds

by Cat Winters | Teens | This book has not been rated.
Registered by wingPyryJerewing of Kittilä, Lappi / Lappland Finland on 12/16/2018
Journal Entry 1 by wingPyryJerewing from Kittilä, Lappi / Lappland Finland on Sunday, December 16, 2018
In the middle of the 1918 influenza epidemic, Mary Shelley Black arrives in San Diego. Her childhood best friend's brother claims to commune with the dead through spirit photography.

Kolmoishaasteeseen (23):
p. 4: My hands and knees trembled, and my teeth chattered with the frantic intensity of a Morse code distress signal: tap tap tap TAP TAP TAP tap tap tap.
p. 6: The wheels of the train click-clacked, click-clacked, click-clacked over the lack of conversation.
p. 158: No, no, no, screamed the rational voice inside my head.
p. 278: The click click click of talons scuttled somewhere unseen.

Journal Entry 2 by wingPyryJerewing at a fellow bookcrosser, By Mail/Post/Courier -- Controlled Releases on Friday, February 19, 2021

Released 5 days ago (2/22/2021 UTC) at a fellow bookcrosser, By Mail/Post/Courier -- Controlled Releases

Read and Release at BookCrossing.com...

Bonuskirja

Journal Entry 3 by Chania at Kokkola, Keski-Pohjanmaa / Mellersta Österbotten Finland on Tuesday, February 23, 2021
Thank you for the bonus - I might have to read this soon, as this sounds like a book my grown-up kid might be interested it, so they'll get it next!